[City Pop / Synth Pop] Shinjuku Rain (inst. edit)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Quarmat
Competition Winner

10 Apr 2021

Hi, here is my latest track.
This is a instrumental edit as the singer is still working on vocals, but I think the instr. edit is worth a listen.

Thank to @Hurricane for the Algoritm Lead Guitar Patch he designed and shared to me.

Have a nice day!

EdwardKiy

11 Apr 2021

awesome. Can be a hit song. No critique I can come up with really.

Rising Night Wave

11 Apr 2021

same here with thoughts. cool song. although it is not my style but anyway production is awesome and also song is interesting.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

Quarmat
Competition Winner

11 Apr 2021

EdwardKiy wrote:
11 Apr 2021
awesome. Can be a hit song. No critique I can come up with really.
Thank you Edward, much appreciated! I hope that the vocal sections will come out well!
Rising Night Wave wrote:
11 Apr 2021
same here with thoughts. cool song. although it is not my style but anyway production is awesome and also song is interesting.
Thank you Alen, such favorable considerations are particularly welcome when they come from musicians of different genres than yours, as it means that the piece somehow comes out of the bubble.

Skimrok

14 Apr 2021

nice journey i love the 80s so this was always going to please me with the feel and vibe
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

• Information