Romantico (House)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
PhillipOrdonez

11 Mar 2021

Here we go again:

Your Smile

Next To You

Amor

Besame

:D

Billy+

11 Mar 2021

Nice :thumbs_up:

Back in a while I'm off to listen to them all :clap: need my headphones ;)

Billy+

11 Mar 2021

Nice work, good collection - would love to know more about the construction of them, are the pure Reason devices etc....

Only one thing I would say is loose the hats during the breakdowns, I love a good hat pattern but sometimes it's nice to miss them ;)

:clap:

PhillipOrdonez

11 Mar 2021

They are mostly Reason instruments, indeed. Monotone and Reason bass on the bass duties. Most keys used nnxt with samples from Rhodes. Drums with Kong or umpf. Lots of RB sequences everywhere, plus samples. Used scenic on strings and Friktion too... Yeah that's all I can remember.

All except "Bésame" were written in live with the RRP, and then all were mixed and mastered in live.

Billy+

11 Mar 2021

I was thinking Reason bass and monotone, they are both really nice for that style - very good

And I'm going to have to take a closer look at scenic it's one I've not managed to get round to playing with, that and the layers devices..

PhillipOrdonez

11 Mar 2021

Oh I probably used layers here as well. I use them all the time lately 🤷‍♂️

Popey
Competition Winner

12 Mar 2021

Wow really fantastic tracks with real funky vibes. Really impressed with them and the vocals in besame are beautiful 👍

PhillipOrdonez

12 Mar 2021

Popey wrote:
12 Mar 2021
Wow really fantastic tracks with real funky vibes. Really impressed with them and the vocals in besame are beautiful 👍
Thank you Popey! I'm glad you like them 🤗
Yes, her voice is so beautiful! 😀

aeox
Competition Winner

12 Mar 2021

I love it. Your mixes are pleasant on my ears, much appreciated!

PhillipOrdonez

13 Mar 2021

aeox wrote:
12 Mar 2021
I love it. Your mixes are pleasant on my ears, much appreciated!
Thank you Aeox 🤗 mixing is the area I've put most effort in in the past year or so because I want to work as a mix engineer, thank you!

• Information