(New Album) The sounds of Zanzibar? Of zaurds the Sonsibon?

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
bitley

Post 23 Feb 2021

This is a journey. You will visit countries like Pop. Vocoder. Ambient. Guitars. Vocals.

Available on a lot of places - also on Youtube etc.

The aim with the title was to make it "googleable", so if you just enter sonsibon you should absolutely find it. :-)

I hope you will enjoy it!

macn

Post 23 Feb 2021

nice! I liked the song dreamloop.

bitley

Post 23 Feb 2021

Oh thanks, cool! :-) That track is one of those "hm, need variation here" :-)

My first ever collaboration with my dad, who used to be an advanced classical guitar player, is "Sunburst", quite inspired by Mike Oldfield.

I tried to make an album which is like a ticket to dreams and future landscapes, filled with surprises.

bitley

Post 28 Feb 2021

Lovingly thanks for all the thumbs UP guys I really need them if my music ever goes to awaken any positive emotions in this world - THANK YOU!!! <3

teddymcw

Post 28 Feb 2021

Some really great stuff on here Bitley, the track with your Father I agree is very special before and after knowing that fact. Cheers!

cocoazenith

Post 28 Feb 2021

New Bitley music!

Signed,
a fan.

p.s. i've been searching for two live ambient recordings you posted about 4 years ago on your soundcloud but has since deleted.

bitley

Post Today

Oh thanks a lot! :-) That's cool to read as h! :-) I don't remember what I did back then. Was it possibly that Animoog project? I've made a lot of music that I've not collected on one place so this is all like a journey of re-discovery "of what I ever did" for myself as well. Please let me know if you remember any track name or so, and I'll see what I might have. Thanks again!

• Information