{tech house} BACK 2 JACK

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
danc

13 Feb 2021

Just a little SATURDAY ditty.
Check my Soundcloud:

Jagwah

14 Feb 2021

danc wrote:
13 Feb 2021

Really good vocal sampling, nice vibe overall that shaker effect thingy grooves super well was it hard to get that grooving like it does? :thumbs_up:

danc

14 Feb 2021

Jagwah wrote:
14 Feb 2021
danc wrote:
13 Feb 2021

Really good vocal sampling, nice vibe overall that shaker effect thingy grooves super well was it hard to get that grooving like it does? :thumbs_up:
Thanks Jagwah... I aimed for dirty sounding with this track... as if it were produced on old kit.

For shakers I have a new killer tool in my toolbox... I use SKAKA (https://klevgrand.se/products/skaka).
You don't even need to buy it... because the demo is unlimited (doesn't ever run out) and the only limitation is that audio drops to silence every couple of minutes. So - all you have to do is use the VST as normal... get the sound you like and then literally just bounce it to an audio loop and then disable the VST. Job done. If when you are bouncing it happens to land when the sound goes silent... don't worry... just re-bounce it until you get the full loop.

Saves buying it. However... you want to support KLEVGR... they currently have a 40% off voucher for Focusrite owners. Go to your Focusrite account and grab the voucher. They'll give you DAW CASSETTE for absolutely free and you get a discount on another product. Perfect!
Check my Soundcloud:

Jagwah

14 Feb 2021

danc wrote:
14 Feb 2021
For shakers I have a new killer tool in my toolbox... I use SKAKA (https://klevgrand.se/products/skaka).
Thanks dude I'm going to try it out, funny demo limitation but it grooves so hard and that's always something that eludes me.

Keep doing your thang man ;)

TheGodOfRainbows

19 Feb 2021

Hot track, and yes, it's got a nice groove. Good work!

Skimrok

21 Feb 2021

yeah that's good ;) proper groovey , Dan at least it doesn't say "id rather jack than Fleetwood Mac"" :) oh the jack days …. Jack the Groove and House Nation etc :thumbup:
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

• Information