(Hip-hop) So Many Tears

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
SynthGang

10 Feb 2021

Hey guys,

Here's a little piece I made last night thinking about my mom who was recently diagnosed with dementia/Alzheimer's. Still a lot of kinks to work out. I love you mom!

P.S. Don't let the subject matter stop anybody from critiquing the piece! It's obviously incomplete but I'd love to hear your thoughts!

:reason:

FrankJaeger

13 Feb 2021

Very nice track. It's emotional but not somber like I was expecting. The pianos give a vibe like you were reminiscing on the good times rather than dwelling on the current situation. The bass and kick knock pretty hard too, very punchy..

My prayers go out for you and your mother as i can relate since my grandmother went through the same thing. Keep your head up.
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

• Information