(Orchestral Hip-Hop)Harmonious Cocophany

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
PortendingHonor

29 Jan 2021

Tested out the BBC Symphony plugin yesterday, and I'm blown away by the results. Takes two+ weeks to get a free code, but it's worth it. Coupled it with Reason Bass Library and Izotope Breaktweaker here.

Audiotic

29 Jan 2021

It does have atmosphere,
however it's rhythmically very cluttered and doens't really defvelop much flow.
Hard for me to imagine any vocals over this.. they would probably be covered by all the sounds going on..

keep it up.

Noises

02 Feb 2021

PortendingHonor wrote:
29 Jan 2021
Tested out the BBC Symphony plugin yesterday, and I'm blown away by the results. Takes two+ weeks to get a free code, but it's worth it. Coupled it with Reason Bass Library and Izotope Breaktweaker here.
The guitar at the end was a nice surprise. The orchestra samples do sound nice. I can totally see this as music that plays when walking around in some RPG. I has an exploring, wandering feel.

Skimrok

04 Feb 2021

i tell you what that is not bad at all, maybe a few gate tricks to help the sound here and there less bleeding into each other wlll help this tune a lot in places , very nice tune ;)
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

• Information