(Old school EBM) FHTH - Visions Of Future World - Thortfulness ReFill demo

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
FHtH

20 Jan 2021

New FHTH single! :) For the instrumental part of this old school EBM song I used exclusively Thor synthesizer from Reason. All sounds were taken from Refill courtesy of my good friend @Benedict Roff-Marsh

drk73

20 Jan 2021

Good job!

FHtH

21 Jan 2021

drk73 wrote:
20 Jan 2021
Good job!
Thank you very much!

Jagwah

21 Jan 2021

FHtH wrote:
20 Jan 2021
New FHTH single! :) For the instrumental part of this old school EBM song I used exclusively Thor synthesizer from Reason. All sounds were taken from Refill courtesy of my good friend @Benedict Roff-Marsh
Hey man I first heard this on Benedict's channel (he is a god damn legend and great friend to me too). Sounds friggen awesome - love your vocals and the overall production is fantastic, and all from one refill - well done!! :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:

FHtH

21 Jan 2021

Jagwah wrote:
21 Jan 2021
FHtH wrote:
20 Jan 2021
Hey man I first heard this on Benedict's channel (he is a god damn legend and great friend to me too). Sounds friggen awesome - love your vocals and the overall production is fantastic, and all from one refill - well done!! :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:
Thank you so much!
Refill itself is full of very good sounds.

• Information