[industrial techno] Extus - Undone (final demo version)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Rising Night Wave

19 Jan 2021

OK. I made another song for this my second musical project Extus.
This song belongs to second EP called There Is Still Some Hope.
It will probably contain 3-4 songs. So far I have 2 songs finished.

I think I made a personal record when it took me only about 5-6 hours for finishing this song. Hehe.
I just used previos song as a template. So mixing and mastering was already done. Only few adjustments.

So, here is the new, my latest song:

I hope you will enjoy in listening to this song.

Thank you all in advance for any comment you will leave here. Thanks.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

rabidonthetrack

25 Jan 2021

You have a great minimalistic techno sound. Loving that bass energy.

The percussion is a bit clicky if you know what I mean. Maybe I would try some transient shaping and/or distortion.

Popey
Competition Winner

25 Jan 2021

Cool tracks rising night wave. Saved a couple to my profile and not listened to them all yet. Not usually type of stuff I listen too but some great production and ideas. Maybe I should add industrial techno to my liking of melodic techno, tech house and drum and bass too. So many different sub genre's nowadays I lose track on what types of music I enjoy fall under.

Auryn

25 Jan 2021

Rising Night Wave wrote:
19 Jan 2021
OK. I made another song for this my second musical project Extus.
This song belongs to second EP called There Is Still Some Hope.
It will probably contain 3-4 songs. So far I have 2 songs finished.

I think I made a personal record when it took me only about 5-6 hours for finishing this song. Hehe.
I just used previos song as a template. So mixing and mastering was already done. Only few adjustments.

So, here is the new, my latest song:

I hope you will enjoy in listening to this song.

Thank you all in advance for any comment you will leave here. Thanks.
Unique style, it has a kind of experimental/claustrophobic vibe that reminds me of the old Cologne record label Profan records. 'Music to pull you sideways through a very tiny portal' The clicky percussion is very centred and could perhaps benefit from some panning variation.
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

Rising Night Wave

25 Jan 2021

thank you all for comments. you are more than welcome.
am clicky percusion... yes, i know. it somehow does not sounds so exposed/clicky on my pro reference headphones. so i do not know why is it so on desk speakers.
i shall, perhaps i will, since it is finished song, repair this.

well, it is quite unique. what shall i say? - i am quite proud of this EP. sorry, I do not want to be complacent, but somehow it is very distinguished music to my knowledge.
i have not heard that kind of industrial techno music yet, or so far. but similar yes. i do like industrial techon quite a lot.

i shall do even better music in future.

cheers! :thumbup: and thanks for support with comments.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

• Information