A DIFFERENT WORLD Part III - something with House/deep/Jazz...

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Deep Schulzz

19 Jan 2021

Part 3 of the A DIFFERENT WORLD trilogy:

Stay strong:)

rabidonthetrack

24 Jan 2021

You live in a different world. Nice to hear that organic, jazzy/deep house vibe again. I'm hearing a stronger psychedelic influence too. Life's a trip.

selig
RE Developer

25 Jan 2021

Damn good stuff here! This is exactly the soundtrack for when I dream about the future. Great use of the stereo sound field, nice overall arc/evolution of the piece - always interesting, new stuff happens at just the right time IMO.
Selig Audio, LLC

Deep Schulzz

25 Jan 2021

rabidonthetrack wrote:
24 Jan 2021
You live in a different world. Nice to hear that organic, jazzy/deep house vibe again. I'm hearing a stronger psychedelic influence too. Life's a trip.
selig wrote:
25 Jan 2021
Damn good stuff here! This is exactly the soundtrack for when I dream about the future. Great use of the stereo sound field, nice overall arc/evolution of the piece - always interesting, new stuff happens at just the right time IMO.
Thanks for the comments. These are really motivating words.

rabidonthetrack

26 Jan 2021

I've been away from the Reason environment for a while and I'm wondering what kind of distortion devices are you using? I know that's a broad question but I've witnessed that people tend to have their go-to devices, especially with one particular project. I'm hearing some kind of modulative distortion and it keeps things interesting.

I'm listening again today with fresh ears and your mixing is very tasty.

Deep Schulzz

27 Jan 2021

rabidonthetrack wrote:
26 Jan 2021
I've been away from the Reason environment for a while and I'm wondering what kind of distortion devices are you using? I know that's a broad question but I've witnessed that people tend to have their go-to devices, especially with one particular project. I'm hearing some kind of modulative distortion and it keeps things interesting.

I'm listening again today with fresh ears and your mixing is very tasty.
Thanks again
The main distortion unit that I mainly use is the Pulverizer with it's modulation & filter abilities.
In this track I used for the first time (aside from other distortion stuff like Scream4 of course or Audio Assault Head Crusher) the Gableguys Drive ShaperBox2 vst which is a fantastic device. For the distorted 303 sounds I used the Kuassa „DS 3603 Distortion RE“ and the Kiloheart Faturator RE.

Auryn

27 Jan 2021

This really does live in a world of it's own. It's definitely a step up from tracks I've previously listened to by you. Well done.
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

Audiotic

29 Jan 2021

Nice. The sounds have great depth and the harmonies give out atmospheric vibes.
The Mix in general is a bit muddy with reverb, but it does somewhat serve the intension of the track. Some of the elements are struggling for presence though...
Nice work.

Noises

29 Jan 2021

Very different indeed and creative. Somehow I imagine it as the music for an avant-garde dance number.

Mistro17

29 Jan 2021

This sounds great!

PhillipOrdonez

30 Jan 2021

Interesting sounds, I like most sections. Feel the kick is lacking something. Keep it up. Weird stuff, man.

Deep Schulzz

07 Feb 2021

Video Add:

• Information