Nice little track feedback please

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
gritz

16 Jan 2021

Mate said it had slight Japan feeling to it

But not sure it’s one of those tracks which you start and it just falls into place with no real plan

Feedback please

Love to have vocals on it

Jagwah

17 Jan 2021

gritz wrote:
16 Jan 2021

But not sure it’s one of those tracks which you start and it just falls into place with no real plan

Feedback please

Really nice man has a strong vibe to it, I felt the breakdown before the guitar re-appeared was a bit long, I was wanting to hear it again sooner but that's just me, really chill and enjoyable.

rabidonthetrack

25 Jan 2021

You have a nice vibe going and it was a pleasant listening experience.

The main melodic instrument has a slight twang to it which might sound Japanese but the notation doesn't make me think of Japan.

Hint: Japanese = no minor notes.

gritz

25 Jan 2021

actually when I said Japan it was in as the BAND JAPAN as in 1980's band with david sylvian

raymondh

28 Jan 2021

gritz wrote:
16 Jan 2021

Feedback please

Nice track. I like the melodies!

FrankJaeger

30 Jan 2021

This is awesome. This sounds like something that would be in a Quentin Tarantino movie to be honest. Like a grand ballroom dancing scene just before the violence erupts like his movies tend to do. Lol...

Good vibe though.
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

gritz

01 Feb 2021

Thanks for a lovely feedback guys need to think of how to move into the next section!
And need to quantise the lead plucky sound it’s annoyingly slightly off sync

• Information