Drum and Bass / Bulletproof Skimrok

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Skimrok

15 Jan 2021

hopefully some will like? :thumbs_up:

Last edited by Skimrok on 21 Jan 2021, edited 1 time in total.
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

Rising Night Wave

15 Jan 2021

i was listening to this song on my studio reference headphones and it sounded good.
i did not like the start of song. i do not know. sorry for that.
mix is good. levels and so. it sounds good.

that trombone sound is not what i like that much. and song is a bit too distracted.
not that fluid what i like in music. perhaps is the reason that this song is not my fav style.

but do not bother with me and my oppinion. just do your work. go forward.

as i said for my knowledge and taste mix and mastering is good. only style of this song is not my way.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

Skimrok

15 Jan 2021

Rising Night Wave wrote:
15 Jan 2021
i was listening to this song on my studio reference headphones and it sounded good.
i did not like the start of song. i do not know. sorry for that.
mix is good. levels and so. it sounds good.

that trombone sound is not what i like that much. and song is a bit too distracted.
not that fluid what i like in music. perhaps is the reason that this song is not my fav style.

but do not bother with me and my oppinion. just do your work. go forward.

as i said for my knowledge and taste mix and mastering is good. only style of this song is not my way.
I apricate your words its all good :puf_wink: I understand we like different stuff ;)

I'm going to re do those others soon and some of the others what i never got done last year . then im going to listen to some of my old vinyls and study the sound closely :D :thumbs_up:
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

Rising Night Wave

15 Jan 2021

hehe Skimrok :mrgreen:
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

Popey
Competition Winner

15 Jan 2021

Yeah man that's one heavy hitter. Your production is clean man. More heavy than my style and normal tastes but that tune would go down in a club and had me nodding my head 👍

motuscott

15 Jan 2021

Bulletproof?!
You are invincible
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

motuscott

15 Jan 2021

I am an older gentleman not accustomed to the yout of today destroying all that we elders held sacred.
Having said that, carry on...
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

Skimrok

25 Feb 2021

different edit of this

• Information