(d&B) YOU

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
danc

14 Jan 2021

Wanted to a vocal based D&B track... but have places where it breaths with the music.

Experimented with subtly bringing vocal to the forefront and back using various FX. I like the result.
Check my Soundcloud:

Popey
Competition Winner

15 Jan 2021

Cool track. Love the vocals and production. Must say this is really chilled dnb and surprised me a bit as around 1:30 the way the track builds I was expecting it to drop and really move along with added energy. This is not a critique as such more just an expectation from listening to loads of dnb tracks. Enjoyed listening to this 👍

danc

15 Jan 2021

Popey wrote:
15 Jan 2021
Cool track. Love the vocals and production. Must say this is really chilled dnb and surprised me a bit as around 1:30 the way the track builds I was expecting it to drop and really move along with added energy. This is not a critique as such more just an expectation from listening to loads of dnb tracks. Enjoyed listening to this 👍
Thanks Popey for positive reactions - I went back and did some major re-arrangement. Think it flows better now.
Check my Soundcloud:

• Information