Let's Rock (Drum and Bass) 174bpm

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Popey

Post 10 Jan 2021

Set myself a deadline on creating a track in one day. Here is the result "Let's Rock" a guitar laden drum and bass tune.

Not sure if its within my own set rules but I quite like this and think its worth spend a bit of time working on the mix. Comments appreciated.

Listen to Let's Rock by Samiver on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/7TvUw

Popey

Post 11 Jan 2021

Day 2 (well 2 hours after work). Still a few tweaks to be made.

Listen to Lets Rock - day 2 (work In progress) by Samiver on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/f8yh2

Edit: Day 2 now deleted.

Popey

Post 12 Jan 2021

Final track below. One day to put the track together and couple of hours after work on days 2 & 3 to tweak and finish.

Any comments appreciated :)

Skimrok

Post 13 Jan 2021

Love the drums that's well funky and the vocal etc , I'm not really into the guitar but that's only me and don't let that stop what you doing because I like the versatility you doing very clean tune once again
Reason 11 Suite :reason: Akai White Mini Mk3 / Nektar LX25+ / MPD218 /Focal Alpha 80 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub

Popey

Post 13 Jan 2021

Skimrok wrote: โ†‘
13 Jan 2021
Love the drums that's well funky and the vocal etc , I'm not really into the guitar but that's only me and don't let that stop what you doing because I like the versatility you doing very clean tune once again
Thanks Skimrok appreciate the feedback. Guitars are not usually my thing either but was inspired by an old guitar riff in a hip hop track to try something new ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Information