(Electronica) Punchinello - Sometime - Work in progress

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Christoffer Steffan

09 Jan 2021

Hi, everyone! :)

I am currently working on this, and would like to get your opinion on it so far.
It is 4/4 although the drums have to be put on yet.

I am generally ok with its structure, but maybe you have some words about its structure, sound, etc.

The song is about the end of someones journey, about someone finally finding peace of mind.

Quote 1:
“Everything has to come to an end, sometime.”

Quote 2:
]"It's not the endings that will haunt you, but the space where they should lie. The Things that simply faded, without one final wave goodbye. Like a book with torn out pages, forgetting things you're sure you knew a question without answer and a song stopped halfway through. So when your mind attemps to store them, the crooked shape will never fit, and forever in the corners of your concsiousness they sit. Jagged edges made from moments, you can't be quite sure were the last, slicing open thoughts that healed.
As they attemps to slip right past, you see, not knowing is what haunts you. The memories that never mend for they are puzzles missing pieces for all the things that didn't."

Let me know what ya think. Thanks!
Chris

• Information