[electronica/experimental] Morphing Plains EP

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Chizmata

29 Dec 2020

Hello together, i made a new series of 4 tracks in Reason 11 Suite. As always, the music focuses on the interaction of polyrhythmic patterns. Everything has been designed from scratch with the stock devices (+ the nautilus synth in "Ripples"). Take it as you want to :D .

don't get confused, its in my signature below too.

Axiom 23

30 Dec 2020

Of all four tracks i really like Emergence best. There's something about the room and the way the polyrittims work together that makes it really exiting to listen to. And also that wicked chordsynth that passes in and out of the soundstage is really adding to the vibe. This could be written in the sixities by some unknown soundwizard at the bbc radiophonic workshop. Or it could be made yesterday, who knows? Timeless ignore-all-genres soundart. Loving it! Emergence! Good work!

Chizmata

30 Dec 2020

Axiom 23 wrote:
30 Dec 2020
Of all four tracks i really like Emergence best. There's something about the room and the way the polyrittims work together that makes it really exiting to listen to. And also that wicked chordsynth that passes in and out of the soundstage is really adding to the vibe. This could be written in the sixities by some unknown soundwizard at the bbc radiophonic workshop. Or it could be made yesterday, who knows? Timeless ignore-all-genres soundart. Loving it! Emergence! Good work!
hey axiom, thanks for your interest and your kind review!

• Information