(psybient) Acid Zen (live performance)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
RealmUK

28 Dec 2020

Hi everybody.

Here's a little something I produced over the last few days. I used Reason 10 and a mixture of samples, acoustic instruments, in-the-box instruments and effects, and outboard electronic instruments.

Acoustic instruments:
Tongue drum & Tibetan cymbal recorded directly to an audio track containing an instance of The Echo and Synapse DR-1 reverb.

In the box:
1) Bass is Dirty South Sub (Subtractor) being played by Drum Sequencer player device.
2) Percussion is a Kong loaded with AES DANA AETHERS percussion samples being played by a Drum Sequencer device with a Synapse DR-1 reverb on the track.

Outboard:
1) TB-3 (EMI) driven by a Quad Note Generator. The Echo and Synapse DR-1 are applied to the TB-3 audio track.
2) SE-02 (EMI) triggered by a Akai MPD226 pad. Audio track has a KiloHearts Trance Gate and a Synapse DR-1.

Samples used include a drone backing track plus a babbling brook field recording.

The final take was processed with Audiomatic Tape, MClass Stereo Imager, and MClass Maximizer.

Wishing you all a healthy, happy, and safe new year.

Thank you for listening and I hope you enjoy it.

Axiom 23

30 Dec 2020

Hey! Thank you for sharing this lovely recorded moment from your supercosy studio. Eternal drifts and sacred frequencies, floating downstream on the rivers sound in my headphones. Well done!

visheshl

30 Dec 2020

amazing music man, i played the track, closed my eyes and slept...it was beautiful....just perfect

RealmUK

30 Dec 2020

Axiom 23 wrote: ↑
30 Dec 2020
Hey! Thank you for sharing this lovely recorded moment from your supercosy studio. Eternal drifts and sacred frequencies, floating downstream on the rivers sound in my headphones. Well done!
The studio is cosy! Many thanks. :)

RealmUK

30 Dec 2020

visheshl wrote: ↑
30 Dec 2020
amazing music man, i played the track, closed my eyes and slept...it was beautiful....just perfect
Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for listening. :)

RealmUK

30 Dec 2020

visheshl wrote: ↑
30 Dec 2020
oh and i did not realize it was all live which makes it even better. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Good stuff! :)

• Information