(Deep House) Profundidades /Dos

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
PhillipOrdonez

22 Dec 2020

So I've been finishing a lot of music this year, I just haven't posted it here 😂 here's the latest I've put out there, it is a 3 track package out of a series I've started recently called "Profundidades", which means "depths" in Spanish, and is meant to explore the sounds from the various corners the deep House genre. This is the second installment:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5 ... VzGHZK9e74

visheshl

22 Dec 2020

thinking of you was too clean...house music I've heard is generally muddy with heavily processed loops. the sound was too high fidelity and super clean, msybe you should use effects or noise to give it that house music feel.

i liked sudden bouts of attention... especially the 303 sound.
didnt listen to five roses yet...still listening, will let you know

PhillipOrdonez

22 Dec 2020

visheshl wrote:
22 Dec 2020
thinking of you was too clean...house music I've heard is generally muddy with heavily processed loops. the sound was too high fidelity and super clean, msybe you should use effects or noise to give it that house music feel.

i liked sudden bouts of attention... especially the 303 sound.
didnt listen to five roses yet...still listening, will let you know
Hahaha thanks for listening, Visheshl. It's my new house style: clean house. Best for doing chores about. 😂

• Information