(orchestral breaks) Storm Chaser

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
adfielding

21 Dec 2020

The year's coming to an end so I figured now would be a great time to try a few ideas out - I've been wanting to re-focus my attention on some more cinematic production music for a while, so this is a bit of a step in that general direction. It's not quite where I want to be going (I wasn't planning on going in such a breaks-heavy direction, for a start!), but I like how this tune turned out so I decided to pop it on Soundcloud.

This was written & produced entirely with Reason. I'd love to know what you think! :)

adfielding

23 Dec 2020

visheshl wrote:
23 Dec 2020
good track adam 👍
Thanks! I'm glad you like it :)

Popey
Competition Winner

24 Dec 2020

This is a quality track i really enjoyed it. Reminded me a lot of hybrid's first album (wide angle) which is still one of my favourites many years on. Really impressive song.

adfielding

24 Dec 2020

Popey wrote:
24 Dec 2020
This is a quality track i really enjoyed it. Reminded me a lot of hybrid's first album (wide angle) which is still one of my favourites many years on. Really impressive song.
That's awesome, thanks! I'm a big fan of Hybrid's music, I ended up listening to Wide Angle for the first time in 2005 or so and it blew me away. I ended up listening to Morning Sci-Fi shortly afterwards and, despite their follow-ups all being excellent (I Choose Noise was the first one I heard on release and it was so damn good), it still remains my favourite.

• Information