(techno) TWO FIVE SIX

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
danc

20 Dec 2020

Here is 256.

Back story...

I've been considering the u-he synths that are currently at half price... and I thought... I better load up a few synths i've already got and see where I dip in terms of what the u-he's would fill the gap on. Then I stumbled on MASSIVE X.... that synth that is stupidly over the top powerful but kind of feels really difficult to get a handle on. So - I set myself a challenge. Make new sounds from scratch (no cheating) and see what track I can make.

Here you go - every OSC (except drums) is MASSIVE X. From sub-bass rumble ... 303 sequence ... to the malllllettttty piano type sounding thing, which I morph in and out of being bright to dull thump.

And WOW I do like MX - it certainly can make some really ALIVE instruments... I might forgive it for being a total b**std to feel at home with when programming.
Check my Soundcloud:

visheshl

24 Dec 2020

haha nice track, i was expecting 256, and was surprised when the voice said 9 instead 😂

• Information