(Synthwave) Retrofuturismo

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
sdst
Competition Winner

20 Dec 2020

Last edited by sdst on 21 Dec 2020, edited 5 times in total.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

20 Dec 2020

Sounds really good. The sounds and production is spot on for this kind of track.
My only criticism is that I wan't either a vocalist or a clear instrumental melody to come in and grab me at some point. Right now it chugs along, but I can't help but feel like the song never really takes off.
That sax melody and choiry part are both nice but I need a really strong melody to come in. A melody that tells me, this is the song, you'll remember me.

I don't know if that made sense, but that's how I felt listening anyway. Take what you want from it.

sdst
Competition Winner

20 Dec 2020

TritoneAddiction wrote:
20 Dec 2020
Sounds really good. The sounds and production is spot on for this kind of track.
My only criticism is that I wan't either a vocalist or a clear instrumental melody to come in and grab me at some point. Right now it chugs
thanks for comment, I'm glad it sounds good because I mixed it with headphones and I wasn't sure if it sounded righ
the other thing you are right, some parts are empty

the thing is, i always leaves room for the voice, in my head sounds with the voice- :lol:

I will take it in consideration, thank you

visheshl

20 Dec 2020

yea nice music, but yes it feels as though it is a song out if which someone took out the vocals

• Information