(synthpop) Oblivion - an Anything Box Tribute Album

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
raymondh

10 Dec 2020

For much of this year, several Indie artists have been busy working on covers of Anything Box songs, to put together a tribute album.
The idea would be that the album would be mastered and released by Anything Box's Claude Strilio himself, and then all sales proceeds from the album would go to Claude to help recover the costs of his recent surgery. Claude also created the artwork for the album, and will be doing a limited run of CDs at some stage.

It's been an honour and privilege for Carl & me to be part of this, and we (Pacific Deep) covered "Rise", fully produced using Reason DAW (with Refills, REs, VSTs, guitar and hardware synths).

Some other artists used Reason too - including Eminent Sol, Apathy In Motion and Christopher Anton.

If you're interested in checking it out, the digital download is over here:

Rothgarr

11 Dec 2020

This is fantastic, i love this. Well done.

The other songs on the album are also excellent.

FHtH

12 Dec 2020

Very cool!

raymondh

14 Dec 2020

Thanks guys!
I know synthpop isn't the most popular genre on the forum, but it's great to see artists using Reason!

mimidancer

06 Oct 2021

raymondh wrote:
10 Dec 2020
For much of this year, several Indie artists have been busy working on covers of Anything Box songs, to put together a tribute album.
The idea would be that the album would be mastered and released by Anything Box's Claude Strilio himself, and then all sales proceeds from the album would go to Claude to help recover the costs of his recent surgery. Claude also created the artwork for the album, and will be doing a limited run of CDs at some stage.

It's been an honour and privilege for Carl & me to be part of this, and we (Pacific Deep) covered "Rise", fully produced using Reason DAW (with Refills, REs, VSTs, guitar and hardware synths).

Some other artists used Reason too - including Eminent Sol, Apathy In Motion and Christopher Anton.

If you're interested in checking it out, the digital download is over here:

Pretty.

integerpoet

06 Oct 2021

raymondh wrote:
14 Dec 2020
I know synthpop isn't the most popular genre on the forum…
…and that's immoral. Objectively.

• Information