[atmospheric hard techno] Extus - In Your Place (WIP)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Rising Night Wave

23 Nov 2020

ok. hy all you folks.

i just started, tonight, my new musical project. it is called Extus. meaning outwards. music is and will be undergorung hard techno.
i just finished my new song according to structure. only mixing and mastering is needed to be done.

here you have a listen:

all comments are welcome.
Last edited by Rising Night Wave on 25 Nov 2020, edited 1 time in total.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

Rising Night Wave

24 Nov 2020

ps: i lied myself. i just uploaded new version/replaced previous version of song. i made some modifications. song is still under WIP label and still unmixed and unmastered. ... but i can tell you i am a pround owner of pro unlimited plan now. yay! :D :thumbs_up:
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400

stuk71

24 Nov 2020

Liking the groove and filtering... I feel the pad could wash over the mix more, that’s just mho of course

👍

Auryn

24 Nov 2020

To be honest when I read Hard Techno & Slovenia I was expecting something harder than this but it is atmospheric and subtle which is a nice surprise. I agree with the above comment that the main pad could be more front and centre, or maybe just arrange it so that it starts out "far away" and gradually "approaches".
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

Loborg

26 Nov 2020

I liked it. Nice pad :)

Rising Night Wave

26 Nov 2020

thank you all for comments. i shall see what will do with the song.
atm i am not in the mood to work with reason.

• Information