[Rock/Political Satire]Debate Night 2020(Music Video)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
PortendingHonor

03 Oct 2020

The AH's in the background of the verses are, the host, Chris Wallace pitched and run into NNXT. Quad-Note Generator to trigger the weirdly random AH's in the key of B, and a filtered Chinelle Chorus RE. The drums are Izotope Breaktweaker. Using Alligator on most of the guitars, and then running it into Kuassa and Audio Assault amps/cabs. The bass is just the Reason Bass Refill with Kuassa Cerebus and an Audio Assault Duality for amps/cabs. After I chopped all potential samples, I used Audio Assault Mutli-Tran to remove most of the room noise, so I could make a uniform delay/reverb combo out of sends. Since it's spoken word, and not sung, I bus all my instruments together on one final bus, and all the vocals on a separate one. Use the stock M-Class compressor on the instrument bus with the paralell output of the vocal bus into the side-chain input of the compressor to round off a couple of dB every time someone speaks.

LucastaMiranda

17 Oct 2020

This music video is very entertaining, the melodies that make me laugh.
You want to download more songs as phone ringtones please visit and refer to the website that provides free phone ringtones at the address: https://klingeltonekostenlos.de/musik/

• Information