[TECHNO] SPANK (Gmin - 136bpm)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
danc

Post 14 Sep 2020

Oh golly - how many Kilohearts PhasePlants do you need to make a track?? Well - in my case i think it's about 4... the lead, bass, 303 arp, pads.
Wanted the drums to sound like a LIVE jazz band - so very splashy and groovy. Yet super tight.
Creating, producing and mastering music in Reason 11 and Studio One 5 (WIndows).

TheMiles

Post 14 Sep 2020

Nice Track Dude. Listened to this shortly after i woke up and it instantly pushed my moods to the better! Great Track!

danc

Post 14 Sep 2020

TheMiles wrote:
14 Sep 2020
Nice Track Dude. Listened to this shortly after i woke up and it instantly pushed my moods to the better! Great Track!
And that is the type of super positive response I'll gladly take each and every day of my life - more more more!

With that kind of response.. it spurs me on to get back to the keyboard and MAKE MORE

BTW a huge amount of the sounds you hear are sounds i made in my Roland Jupiter 80 and sampled - dropping them into PhasePlant for further processing. Just realised there is another PP in there... it has the vocal stab that is dotted around. And I play around with (modulate) the looping in PP.

GLAD YOU LIKED IT!
Creating, producing and mastering music in Reason 11 and Studio One 5 (WIndows).

Rising Night Wave

Post 14 Sep 2020

hahaha i am loling now. don't know why.
great song.

you got one like and one repost from me on soundclooud.
Rising Night Wave @ SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix GL753VD | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Win10Home64 | Propellerhead Reason 10

danc

Post 14 Sep 2020

Rising Night Wave wrote:
14 Sep 2020
hahaha i am loling now. don't know why.
great song.

you got one like and one repost from me on soundclooud.
Another BIG SMILE from me to receive this. I want to tidy this track up and get it launched. Have been in talks to various labels recently. Last year I had 4 tracks put out on NEOSTATICS. records. Think this is my next single - just has something about it.

https://www.beatport.com/release/dont-l ... ut/2708109

Rising Night Wave

Post 15 Sep 2020

i will be glad to hear from you that you found a record label for this song. it is just great. thumbs up.

about the link: sorry: i will be honest: i don't like that much those four songs. i hope this won't spoil your day. :/ sorry, okey?
look: every artist has it's best and it's average songs. these four are just average. ... sorry again.

keep on working... :D
Rising Night Wave @ SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix GL753VD | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Win10Home64 | Propellerhead Reason 10

danc

Post 15 Sep 2020

Rising Night Wave wrote:
15 Sep 2020
i will be glad to hear from you that you found a record label for this song. it is just great. thumbs up.

about the link: sorry: i will be honest: i don't like that much those four songs. i hope this won't spoil your day. :/ sorry, okey?
look: every artist has it's best and it's average songs. these four are just average. ... sorry again.

keep on working... :D
Not spoilt in any way.... because...
I don't disagree with your thoughts re the other tracks. Like all of us I am ever improving production skills, musicality, and finding my style, my distinct sound etc.

Still pushing hard to stand out from the crowd. Getting there.

• Information