Kitput - Sus [Electronica] AND THANK YOU!

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
tibah

08 Sep 2020

Hi there,

first of all some new music!

Now let's get to the big one:
I have been using Reason as a major DAW and currently as a tool next to another DAW since 2001. It told me most of what I know about producing and making music. Those 10.000 hours before you master a thing - that was Reason did for me. I also had the opportunity of meeting some people like Mattias here in Berlin a couple of times and I'm happy for him becoming for Reason what he currently is . I also was a moderator here and I simply hope I was helpful to some of you. I also won a few Rack Extensions by some great song challenges.

2020 is a weird year for all of us. But 2020 is also the 20th anniversary of a label I have been following since I started to get into electronic music - Anjunabeats. They also have a sub label called Anjunadeep, just announcing its 500th release, dedicated to downtempo, ambient and electronica, called 'Reflections Vol. 1'. It will also have a run of 500 limited vinyl next to all the major platforms.

Now why I'm telling you this?

Because after nearly 20 years of making music, in 2020, there is a Kitput track on 'Reflections Vol. 1'. On a freaking vinyl! Words simply can't describe what that means to me.

I want to thank all of the Reason community for being part of my journey and share my gratitude. Thank you!

Pre-order here.

Auryn

20 Sep 2020

tibah wrote:
08 Sep 2020
Hi there,

first of all some new music!

Now let's get to the big one:
I have been using Reason as a major DAW and currently as a tool next to another DAW since 2001. It told me most of what I know about producing and making music. Those 10.000 hours before you master a thing - that was Reason did for me. I also had the opportunity of meeting some people like Mattias here in Berlin a couple of times and I'm happy for him becoming for Reason what he currently is . I also was a moderator here and I simply hope I was helpful to some of you. I also won a few Rack Extensions by some great song challenges.

2020 is a weird year for all of us. But 2020 is also the 20th anniversary of a label I have been following since I started to get into electronic music - Anjunabeats. They also have a sub label called Anjunadeep, just announcing its 500th release, dedicated to downtempo, ambient and electronica, called 'Reflections Vol. 1'. It will also have a run of 500 limited vinyl next to all the major platforms.

Now why I'm telling you this?

Because after nearly 20 years of making music, in 2020, there is a Kitput track on 'Reflections Vol. 1'. On a freaking vinyl! Words simply can't describe what that means to me.

I want to thank all of the Reason community for being part of my journey and share my gratitude. Thank you!
Kind of a shame nobody responded to this. I bet everyone is jealous of the vinyl release, I sure am. ;) But congrats man, that's excellent work! I like the track you posted here (is it the same track that will be on the vinyl?), it's beautiful, very measured. A bit short maybe for an electronic track, but short seems to be the rage these days so what do I know? Keep up the good work!

BTW, what synths are you using atm? What would you recommend to a sound designer looking for a new challenge?
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

MannequinRaces

20 Sep 2020

Congrats Tibah and cool track!

tibah

20 Sep 2020

Auryn wrote:
20 Sep 2020
Kind of a shame nobody responded to this. I bet everyone is jealous of the vinyl release, I sure am. ;) But congrats man, that's excellent work! I like the track you posted here (is it the same track that will be on the vinyl?), it's beautiful, very measured. A bit short maybe for an electronic track, but short seems to be the rage these days so what do I know? Keep up the good work!

BTW, what synths are you using atm? What would you recommend to a sound designer looking for a new challenge?
Cheers! No, this track was still a random preview of "maybe" something in the future. Short is the right word here, though. I still like to bring it to a different stage.

I'm mostly using u-he these days. Repro and Bazille are my favorites. Bazille should be a great contender for a new challenge.

• Information