(Friktion Track) - Blurred Perception

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Chizmata

23 Sep 2020

really cool tonal sequence in that first hook and amazing violin sound. clean yet powerful bass, super solid drum sounds and atmospheric "choir". the mix is perfect too. on the downside, the track as a whole lacks a bit of determination, elements change and linger without really going anywhere. you might wanna work on that again because the track really has potential.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

23 Sep 2020

Chizmata wrote:
23 Sep 2020
really cool tonal sequence in that first hook and amazing violin sound. clean yet powerful bass, super solid drum sounds and atmospheric "choir". the mix is perfect too. on the downside, the track as a whole lacks a bit of determination, elements change and linger without really going anywhere. you might wanna work on that again because the track really has potential.
Thanks for the compliments. I know the track is not the most attention grabbing peice of music there is, but to me it's fine the way it is. It's kind of backgroundy with some melodies. Not my best, but it's fine.
Very rarely do I go back and rework tracks. I just write what feels natural (for me) at that particular time. I release it and then I move on to make new music. For better or worse, that's how I do things.

Adabler
Competition Winner

23 Sep 2020

Great track, has an Infected Mushrooms feel to it!
:reason: 12, Win10

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

26 Sep 2020

Adabler wrote:
23 Sep 2020
Great track, has an Infected Mushrooms feel to it!

• Information