(Ambient) Enhanced Generative Project Grain, featuring SKP Genetically Modified Grains refill.

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

10 Aug 2020

New generative piece,

Has an ambient and dramatic feel, all driven from Little LFO's random using pulses from PSQ.

Quite a basic Generative project however it does make use of 48 different Grain patches from the new SKP Genetically Modified Grains refill (available from the shop mid August 2020), full breakdown of project to follow which will include the project file.

The PoohBear...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tips & Tutorial's viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7503909
PoohBears Reason Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCNsA ... p4cQF4j-8A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings
Last edited by Carly(Poohbear) on 10 Aug 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Micha1973

10 Aug 2020

Great
Music Is My Life
&
Reason 12 sounds better :essentials:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsW3Wr ... gA05XklBng

Chizmata

10 Aug 2020

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
10 Aug 2020
New generative piece,

Has an ambient and dramatic feel, all driven from Little LFO's random using pulses from PSQ.

Quite a basic Generative project however it does make use of 48 different Grain patches from the new SKP Genetically Modified Grains refill (available from the shop mid August 2020), full breakdown of project to follow.

The PoohBear...

Tips & Tutorial's viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7503909
PoohBears Reason Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCNsA ... p4cQF4j-8A
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings
sounds great. im really interested in more details how this was done.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

10 Aug 2020

Micha1973 wrote:
10 Aug 2020
Thank you...
Chizmata wrote:
10 Aug 2020
sounds great. im really interested in more details how this was done.
the breakdown video will be released at the same time as the Refill goes live (which is very soon) I have updated my original comment as I forgot to say that I will also be including the project file.

In some ways this was a simple Generative project compared to my last but one (my last one I did in Voltage Modular) as I used Little LFO for almost all the sound generation (apart from one Processed Piano) and randomisation.

Heigen5

18 Aug 2020

Nice sounds and the crystal bellish bits in this. Had to press stop at 5 min. as I'm a bit busy atm.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

28 Aug 2020

Heigen5 wrote:
18 Aug 2020
Nice sounds and the crystal bellish bits in this. Had to press stop at 5 min. as I'm a bit busy atm.
Well done to making it to 5 minutes :)

Just a thought this is something I could do with your refills....

• Information