Slow Robot | --Becoming Sane-- Water in Sand acoustic (Post-rock/Whatevercore)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
guitfnky

05 Aug 2020

sooo....as many of you probably know, I've got an album coming out (October 2nd). I think it's good enough to deserve some ears, and don't want it to fall straight into the void like most of my music does--so I'm planning to do some related stuff (you know, beyond the usual "hey, here's my music, hope you enjoy, see you in a few months") leading up to, and after.

there'll probably be some Reason-related stuff, song breakdowns, lyric breakdowns, and the like.

but since I do plan on putting stuff out somewhat regularly, I'm not going to put it all here in separate threads. that's where THIS thread comes in. I'll update and add to it along the way, so everything's all in one spot, and I'm not driving people crazy here in the music subforum.

here's the first thing. it's an overview of what the album is about, including playing a bit of each song and discussing the topics.

Reasontalk is my musical family. I mean, so is my band, but that's just 3 other guys, so you're lucky enough to be stuck with me. :D anyhoo, for anyone who decides to take a look, thanks!
Last edited by guitfnky on 23 Aug 2020, edited 1 time in total.
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

guitfnky

23 Aug 2020

I did an acoustic version of Water in Sand. turned out pretty well, aside from an audio glitch, and these acoustic strings ripping my fingers to shreds. :lol:

I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

• Information