(Ambient) We Live Inside a Dream

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
strangers
Competition Winner

18 Jul 2020

This is something I've wanted to do for a long time but could never really materialize the idea from my head into Reason. That day has finally come although I was also hoping to create a video for this. Saving that for a rainy day since I'm not 100% sure how to pull that off.

Back to the music... everything you hear was done within Reason 9.5. Most of this was done with Thor, Proton and some audio clips from Twin Peaks that I messed with. Hope you all like it. Feel free to leave any comments, criticism, likes, dislikes, etc.

Enjoy!

Dabbler

18 Jul 2020

Wow. Is this film score?

I like it.

Dabbler

18 Jul 2020

Oh wait I see you said ambient. My bad.

But again this is great.

Nerveclinic

18 Jul 2020

It does sound like a film sound track.

Nice one.

strangers
Competition Winner

18 Jul 2020

Dabbler wrote:
18 Jul 2020
Wow. Is this film score?

I like it.
Thanks Dabbler, glad you like it. My original idea was to have a video to go along with this. I'm still planning to do that and mesh the two together so stay tuned.
Nerveclinic wrote:
18 Jul 2020
It does sound like a film sound track.

Nice one.
Thanks Nerveclinic. This track was based off a weird/strange scene. Once I figure out the video portion I'll have a proper short to go along with this.

• Information