[dark techno] Rising Night Wave - Rhythm To Me (final demo version)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Rising Night Wave

13 Jul 2020

This is my new/latest song I created.

I created it in Propellerhead Reason 10 using a lot of .WAV samples. Also I used some stock synths from Reason 10.
I enjoyed doing the song. Also the mixing and mastering was not that hard. Only! one f* (sorry for excess) thing bothered me whole night is compression and limiter. Damn... Then I went to sleep and start from scratch with those two. So...

... I hope the compression and limiter pard of mastering is well done. Here I would kindly ask you for your oppinions. Thanks in advance. Also are welcome any other oppinions and/or criticism on the song.

Song is by genre an electronic piece of music and by style it is dark. So dark techno. It is a bit unusual and not so mainstream style of dark techno but it is.

So, here is the song:

PS: I forgot to tell that main drum kick has applied some distortion over it. So because of that it sounds like it is too loud (overclipping) but it is not.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

gullum

13 Jul 2020

I'm sure there are other people that do love this kind of music but I'm not feeling it at all

Rising Night Wave

13 Jul 2020

hehe, no problem at all. if you wish and if you have any spare time you can check my other songs which are not that type of music. are electronic but are not dark and so. are other electornic styles.

cheers.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

• Information