(Metal) Autoptic

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Autoptic

Post 08 Jul 2020

Hello Reason users! My name is Adam. I started using Reason during Reason 4 for an old band I was in. Now I have Reason 10, and am working on a solo project. The project is metal, for fans of The Acacia Strain, Thy Art is Murder, Fit for an Autopsy etc. This is the first time in my career as a musician that I have assumed 100% of the workload, writing all instruments, recording all instruments and vocals, producing and mixing etc. I do not have a full song released yet (working on a logo for the releases), but I have some teasers and will be releasing more teasers as I wait for my logo to be finished! I appreciate feedback as I am still learning how to produce music, this is my first time actually releasing something I have created in Reason, in the past I did "pre-production" then brought it to a producer.
Here is a clip from my first single Devoured by the Worm

gullum

Post 08 Jul 2020

Cool and very dark maybe a bit to heavy on the bass therefor a bit of unclear sound, that might be the style. I love your vocal.

Ixus

Post 09 Jul 2020

Brutal af dude!
I agree cool vocals, I wish I didnt suck at it haha! :D

strangers

Post 11 Jul 2020

Sounding really good so far. Levels seem to be a little off, particularly the drums. Kick and cymbals are pretty loud while the snare is hidden. Other than that I'm looking to hear some more.

MannequinRaces

Post 11 Jul 2020

Duuuuuuude! Nice! Keep going with this. Sounds killer man. I checked out a clip of Into The Sun on FB and that sounded awesome as well.

Autoptic

Post 25 Jul 2020

Thanks for checking out my clip everyone! This is my first time doing vocals and I was very nervous, but its comforting to know you all enjoyed them. The single drops on most platforms (Spotify, Amazon music, Apple music, Youtube etc.) July 31st!

TritoneAddiction

Post 26 Jul 2020

strangers wrote:
11 Jul 2020
Sounding really good so far. Levels seem to be a little off, particularly the drums. Kick and cymbals are pretty loud while the snare is hidden. Other than that I'm looking to hear some more.
I agree, the snare is not as loud as the kick and cymbals. I think the toms are quiter as well.
But overall I think it sounds great. :thumbs_up:

• Information