Little LFO Generative (Hybrid) Project 01784b (Random)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

06 Jul 2020

Apart from the 1 Processed Pianos device ALL other sounds are made using LITTLE LFO.

Little LFO is controlling all Base notes (There is nothing at all in the main Seq.), some faders, pans, Beatmap etc etc.
Something a little different is I'm using Delta as a CV control logic state to work out if Beatmap is playing also select the drum pattern from Drum Seq. (OK there are only 2 of them LOL) and if to send midi data out or not..

Played about with some graphics linking it to Reason during this video (Midi Out and audio), all done live however I did not realise that some of the content menu's were not showing so it looks like not a lot is happening or my mouse is floating about in an unusual way and then all a sudden something appears, ho hum....

I really pushed my system with everything going on so a little later the graphics are not so Sharpe, I was getting down to about 12 FPS, ooops.

Just a bit of fun!!!

Audiol

06 Jul 2020

Awesome, haha, very nice and funny vdo. "Kraftwerk" style. And I like the music, very cinematic and nice chord progression. :thumbs_up:

NDKay

06 Jul 2020

:thumbs_up:
the high pitch arp adds a nice "jarre" feeling.

Am i the only one who sees the drummer looking "jealous" at the tambourine player ? :lol:
This is a SmartAss. Really nothing more than that !

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

06 Jul 2020

Audiol wrote:
06 Jul 2020
Awesome, haha, very nice and funny vdo. "Kraftwerk" style. And I like the music, very cinematic and nice chord progression. :thumbs_up:
Thanks for the comment. Little LFO has to take credit for the chord progression as it's choosing them :D

love a bit of Kraftwerk, I did a mini modular series and this part was to do with patches made with it, you will hear the connection :)

NDKay wrote:
06 Jul 2020
:thumbs_up:
the high pitch arp adds a nice "jarre" feeling.

Am i the only one who sees the drummer looking "jealous" at the tambourine player ? :lol:
I was thinking of adding the Arp keyboard playing and after 10 minutes have smoke coming out of his arms LOL

From the above vid after the Kraftwerk little demo there is a little bit of JMJ

• Information