(Alternate Earth, Ethno-Jazz)The Wind Touches All Leaves

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
loopeydoug

04 Jul 2020

Here's a piece I made, inspired by Indonesian sounds. Started in R9, dusted off, and finished in R11.

Bloma

10 Jul 2020

Cool! Love the lo-fi processing, it legitimately sounds like an old recording. Nice to hear something a bit different on here.

loopeydoug

11 Jul 2020

Bloma wrote:
10 Jul 2020
Cool! Love the lo-fi processing, it legitimately sounds like an old recording. Nice to hear something a bit different on here.
Thanks dude! I'm obsessed with dusty, dirty sounds and old production styles. Please allow me to pimp some more tracks. "▶ Star Child by Andy Something" https://m.soundcloud.com/andy-something

Timmy Crowne
Competition Winner

12 Jul 2020

Wow! Thoroughly enjoying your Soundcloud. Followed.

loopeydoug

14 Jul 2020

Timmy Crowne wrote:
12 Jul 2020
Wow! Thoroughly enjoying your Soundcloud. Followed.
Thanks a ton for saying that, homie! Long ago I resolved to the idea of just making music for myself. I guess it was just out of a distaste for self-promotion. It gets weird though, being as how making music is the most important thing in the world to me, and I do really enjoy the music I make. I guess it IS nice to hear other people enjoy it too.

bossa
Competition Winner

17 Jul 2020

I like it! I love the ethno-sounds! Well done!

strangers
Competition Winner

18 Jul 2020

Enjoyed the song and even more so the production on this. Listening through your soundcloud now. There's some great stuff on there. Keep doing what you're doing.

• Information