(Deep House) Herman Crantz - Go With A Smooth Flow

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
nooomy

19 Jun 2020

Hope you enjoy! :) I been trying some new mixing tools for the song!

the bass is the behringer poly-d

guitfnky

19 Jun 2020

sounds cleeeaannnn! nice work! I’d like to hear that bass brought out a bit more though, since it seems like a crucial part of this particular song. overall, great job. 👍🏼

p.s. nice pick on the synth. Behringer makes some great stuff. I recently got a Deepmind 6, and it’s amazing.
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

nooomy

19 Jun 2020

guitfnky wrote:
19 Jun 2020
sounds cleeeaannnn! nice work! I’d like to hear that bass brought out a bit more though, since it seems like a crucial part of this particular song. overall, great job. 👍🏼

p.s. nice pick on the synth. Behringer makes some great stuff. I recently got a Deepmind 6, and it’s amazing.
Hey! Thank you for the feedback! I will try to boost the high end of the bass to give it abit more presens.

I been looking at selling my Juno 106 and buy the deepmind! It’s sounds reallly good on the videos!

guitfnky

19 Jun 2020

nooomy wrote:
19 Jun 2020
guitfnky wrote:
19 Jun 2020

Hey! Thank you for the feedback! I will try to boost the high end of the bass to give it abit more presens.

I been looking at selling my Juno 106 and buy the deepmind! It’s sounds reallly good on the videos!
nice! it sounds even better in person. :) and I couldn't believe the build quality--thing is built like a tank.
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

friday

19 Jun 2020

He Herman

Nice to see/hear that you are still actively making music. And also expanded to the external analog gear 😊

Anyway great track that comes along minimalistic, but is very playful in the details!

Dabbler

19 Jun 2020

slip on her greasy tongue'
a good place to land
warm wet comfort
good odor from her

touch her tight taught
finger the blond black
let her let you know
know you don't know

see it
be it
touch it
move it

in the whisky night
the red bird is burning bright
singing high sweet tone
of summer last night gone

make a big black builegin'
with oak window
hide inside and type
tipe it

Dabbler

19 Jun 2020

you made me write this

Dabbler

19 Jun 2020

not the ending i was expecting

nooomy

20 Jun 2020

Awsome feedback!!!!!!
I added some more high end to the bass! Sounds even better now!

Ixus

04 Jul 2020

Yeah man this sounds absolutely great! Slick production skills!

TheDragonborg

05 Jul 2020

Really nice tune... love the chord synth in this (this is what really makes or breaks a deep house track). Love that it's actually deep house and not what had been passed off as deep house in recent years. Would not sound out of place in a DJ set with lots of classics in it.

I do have a deep house side project but it's strictly hardware recorded live so I don't put a lot out.

• Information