[Electronica] Simplexity EP

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Chizmata

19 Jun 2020

This is my first album made in Reason 11 Suite (coming from 5/8). It has breakbeats with oldschool technoid aesthetics. The composition is mainly experimental but subtle and revolves around odd measures, polyrhythmic patterns and macro structures, stochastic effects and self-designed sounds.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

20 Jun 2020

Listened to the first three tracks. They all have a cool character with interesting sounds.

zoidkirb

20 Jun 2020

Very much enjoying the dark, hypnotic vibes. It's minimalistic, which for whatever reason is a bold choice nowadays.

Chizmata

20 Jun 2020

TritoneAddiction wrote:
20 Jun 2020
Listened to the first three tracks. They all have a cool character with interesting sounds.
thx for the positive feedback!
zoidkirb wrote:
20 Jun 2020
Very much enjoying the dark, hypnotic vibes. It's minimalistic, which for whatever reason is a bold choice nowadays.
that made me chuckle, i agree but i cant quite put my finger on why its like that. thx for the feedback!

• Information