(Instrumental rock) Human Caos - Drowning (video)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

guitfnky

19 Jun 2020

yeah, seems like there are some good ideas in here, but I agree the drums and the mix overall could use some work. also, it’s hard to tell because of the mix balance, but I think the clean arpeggiated guitar might sound a bit out of tune. the violin/string part seems slightly too far behind the beat to me. and the distorted guitar could be more up front, but might also benefit from revisiting the distortion/amp settings—from what I can tell, it seems a bit harsh sounding.

I’d love to hear it cleaned up a little and with a more polished mix—I think it’s got good potential!
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

gullum

20 Jun 2020

Thanks guys I will use your info for making next song better this is already a released song so can not make changes to it :( but I will try doing e better mix of it and maybe put it on soundcloud
Again thank you so much for your input and comments

teddymcw

20 Jun 2020

This is soo cool! Looks like you had a blast doing this one person production! I do agree the mix could help the piece more, I personally still really dislike the mixing phase and enjoy exactly (minus violin) what you're doing in the video hah! Thanks for sharing

gullum

21 Jun 2020

teddymcw wrote:
20 Jun 2020
This is soo cool! Looks like you had a blast doing this one person production! I do agree the mix could help the piece more, I personally still really dislike the mixing phase and enjoy exactly (minus violin) what you're doing in the video hah! Thanks for sharing
Thanks I totally had a blast making the video. Actually the violins are the only instrument I did not play in this song they are the e-instruments Stringwerk and played on keyboard :D I plan to make video for all my coming releases.

• Information