Wav-E feat. Christian Nordberg (BREAKBEAT)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Wav-E

09 Jun 2020

A project together with a friend of mine.

Because we didn´t use the same instruments (I have the suite he the normal version of 11) racks or vst we must to improvising (export/make sample channels)

Here is some parts (80%) from the track:
I hope you will enjoy it a bit :roll: :)

Heigen5

11 Jun 2020

Liking it for what it is. Almost flawless production. I woulda make it more emotional myself in a soundwise but still, well done!

Wav-E

12 Jun 2020

Heigen5 wrote:
11 Jun 2020
Liking it for what it is. Almost flawless production. I woulda make it more emotional myself in a soundwise but still, well done!
Thanks for the replay :thumbs_up:
Nice suggestion, thanks, that is our first track made together and we did this in 4 days ,the 1st day the demo track without some fills and effects only beat, bass and some melody, the 2nd day the vocal,vocal fx and some pads, the third fills and fx female voice + strings and some background stuff and the 4th day a bit correction, mixing and mastering
I think the next one will be DnB track

Dabbler

12 Jun 2020

Sounds very clean. I like the mysterious chords and melody. The vocals sounds great. Nice work.

Wav-E

15 Jun 2020

Dabbler wrote:
12 Jun 2020
Sounds very clean. I like the mysterious chords and melody. The vocals sounds great. Nice work.

Benedict
Competition Winner

18 Jun 2020

I almost didn't come in from the Breakbeat tag but I like this.

The vocal makes it. I'd like to hear it pushed forward a bit more, both in delivery and the mix. That puts it into more of an EBM frame (Front 242, Neon Judgment) which always appeals to me.

:-)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

• Information