[D&B] PHIL CHILLS WITH PILLS (A#min - 174bpm)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
danc

04 Jun 2020

My plan was to take the heart of acid house and morph with drum and bass. Phil Chills With Pills is the result.

Check my Soundcloud:

danc

06 Jun 2020

gullum wrote:
04 Jun 2020
I take whatever Phil is taking :D I'm liking it
Thanks Gullum.... Phil is a mate of mine who has a passion for old school acid-house/rave/electronic circa 90s and Prodigy breakbeat punk and also the current drum and bass. I thought I'd give him a track that was all these... acid-house squawking 303s, with a few breakbeat moments and encapsulated within a drum and bass mould with deep subs etc... Anyway.... That's the back story.

Glad you enjoyed the result!
Check my Soundcloud:

danc

08 Jun 2020

danc wrote:
06 Jun 2020
gullum wrote:
04 Jun 2020
I take whatever Phil is taking :D I'm liking it
Thanks Gullum.... Phil is a mate of mine who has a passion for old school acid-house/rave/electronic circa 90s and Prodigy breakbeat punk and also the current drum and bass. I thought I'd give him a track that was all these... acid-house squawking 303s, with a few breakbeat moments and encapsulated within a drum and bass mould with deep subs etc... Anyway.... That's the back story.

Glad you enjoyed the result!
And now PHIL CHILLS WITH PILLS has its very own music video!

Check my Soundcloud:

Heigen5

11 Jun 2020

It wasn't a real game-changer tune but we thought it was good for what it was anyway.

• Information