Iceland - Music Video (Ambient Soundtrack)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Despondo
Competition Winner

12 Apr 2020

The music video for a track I wrote on November 21, 2019 using Reason music software and the Spectrasonics Omnisphere VST for all sounds.

All clips of Iceland in the video are either free stock ones or are purchased.

I hope you enjoy watching and listening!

Last edited by Despondo on 06 May 2020, edited 1 time in total.

aegisninja

29 Apr 2020

Dang... now I want Omnisphere lol. I dig it! Did you sync the music to the video within Reason somehow, or did you make the video after you wrote the track and sync it in the video editing software?

Mylor

02 May 2020

Whoa, you did a great job there :clap:
Heard and saw it with a good cup of coffee in the morning. Not the badest way to wake up :thumbup:
:reason: 11 / 160+ :re: / 27+ :refill: / NI Komplete Audio 6 / AKG C5 / Sennheiser HD 380 pro / Korg M1 / ... /
30 years of music making and still not finished ;)
no accounts @facebook, twitter, youtube, soundcloud, whatsapp, blogs ...

Despondo
Competition Winner

04 May 2020

aegisninja wrote:
29 Apr 2020
Dang... now I want Omnisphere lol. I dig it! Did you sync the music to the video within Reason somehow, or did you make the video after you wrote the track and sync it in the video editing software?
I wrote the song first. I then sourced as much video footage of Iceland I could find (both on free sites, and a couple I paid for). I used Adobe Premiere to then organize the footage and sequence it to the track. Thanks for listening (and watching!).

Despondo
Competition Winner

04 May 2020

Mylor wrote:
02 May 2020
Whoa, you did a great job there :clap:
Heard and saw it with a good cup of coffee in the morning. Not the badest way to wake up :thumbup:
Hi. Thanks for the compliment! I appreciate you taking the time to watch. :-)

EdwardKiy

06 May 2020

Absolutely loathe ambient, but the video is majestic and (the Iceland vibe) fits really well with the uhm... "music". It delivers. Really good job. :thumbs_up:

Despondo
Competition Winner

06 May 2020

EdwardKiy wrote:
06 May 2020
Absolutely loathe ambient, but the video is majestic and (the Iceland vibe) fits really well with the uhm... "music". It delivers. Really good job. :thumbs_up:
Well, at least the post title didn't scare you away. :-) Thanks for listening and watching!

• Information