[Electronic / Chiptune] - Kaleidoscopes Conniving

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
MannequinRaces

11 Apr 2020

Here is a fun, quirky, off-kilter short (2:17) song I wrote using mainly Super Audio Cart RE. Started the melody with PolyStep. Thanks for listening!

SynthGang

12 Apr 2020

I really dig the percussion in this.. and the crazy glitchiness combined with the classic chiptune/8-bit awesomeness - just amazing production! I would like to hear a little more bottom end though! Thicken 'er up and she'll be ready to groove lol.

I especially like the off-kilter little transition into the 2-4 bars of four on the floor mayhem :lol: :thumbs_up:

MannequinRaces

12 Apr 2020

Thanks for listening and the great comment! What are your suggestions for fattening up the low end? I thought about side chaining the kick with the main synth but the percussion kit I used it wasn’t possible to isolate the drums and use the kick as the key. I thought this track might actually have too much low end, haha.

Synthopathe

12 Apr 2020

Like the main synth line, and the change up.

MannequinRaces

13 Apr 2020

Synthopathe wrote:
12 Apr 2020
Like the main synth line, and the change up.
Thanks for listening and commenting!

• Information