(Synthwave) Some actually written in the 1980s

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Rothgarr

10 Apr 2020

I've been away from music for quite some time, but trying to get myself back into it. I've always loves synthwave of the 80s, and actually wrote a few songs when I was a teen in the 80s. Those old songs were recorded on a crappy 4-track Fostex or Tascam, but I got around to re-recording some of them in Reason. I hope you like these. Open to comments and suggestions if you have any.

"Later Daze"
I wrote this one in 1982/1983, I was probably in 8th grade. This would have been on a Roland Juno 60. I re-recorded it in Reason a few months ago.

"Three Brdges"
One of my newer songs, written last month.

"T-Maxx"
Another song written in the 80s ('86 or '86), also on a Roland Juno 60. I originally re-recorded it in the early 90s (Roland D-70, D-10, R8, and Yamaha TX16W) and this one appeared in a Tetris Clone that enjoyed mild success. I re-recorded it again a couple months ago using Reason, using some of the original Roland and Yamaha samples.

• Information