Psytrance - WEAREPSYCHEDELIC - REMIX

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
PhutureD

10 Apr 2020

Good day

I have just finished this remix in time for upload. All of the sounds used were provided by the original artist.
All work is done in Reason 10. Would have loved to spend more time perfecting this mix but im happy with the outcome.

aeox
Competition Winner

10 Apr 2020

Sounds great.

Auryn

10 Apr 2020

I agree with Aeox the production/mixing is great here and the chugging groove works well. There's some pretty cool liquid sort of sounds in there. It kind of lacks an element that differentiates it from other tracks, but that's a bit of a recurring theme for me (I feel like that about 90% of psytrance these days)
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

PhutureD

12 Apr 2020

Auryn wrote:
10 Apr 2020
I agree with Aeox the production/mixing is great here and the chugging groove works well. There's some pretty cool liquid sort of sounds in there. It kind of lacks an element that differentiates it from other tracks, but that's a bit of a recurring theme for me (I feel like that about 90% of psytrance these days)
Thanks a lot for listening. Wasnt too sure of the rules , other than any genre and any BPM. I decided to play it safe and keep
the track in tghe style of the label ( nano records ) because they were not too specific on the judging criteria. Im hoping
that what i did was sufficient to at least get some feedback from them:)

• Information