[dubstep} ish 14 loops

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
demt

21 Mar 2020

https://soundcloud.com/demt/sets so hears 14 loops all a bit different in format and compasition in the middle is the best stuff sorry mutch to troubled present properly ;i wish
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

demt

21 Mar 2020

n.o.3 is sorta what the aim is before choping
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

EdwardKiy

23 Mar 2020

make a track start to finish. I have too many loops on my hard drive to listen to even half of them in my life time.

demt

23 Mar 2020

ive thought long and hard about a full track and i find the gremlins do just enough damage not to bother as the final polish really is a battle of wills over the sampling rate and the quality there of ,Its sole destroying to spend meticulus hours of joyus work for a foul comment to take out all the sublties of the mix and destroy the joy of ther experience doing the same again also hurts, however ive just had this bright idea witch is ???? its to complex and to easy to sab
yet im getting into chopping loops and assignning a beat and drum to a drum channel and really shredding the hell out of it for sum reason increases the technocal quality of the mix, ytrouble currently is my kit broke and as im new to it and using sum advanced techneques im having problems getting back on an even keel yet hope springs eternal and if i get to fed up ive got my trusty git to thrash out atune or 2 let alone thres sum left of my vocalist witch raises the gits game a lot praps isle get 1 of my girls to do sum vocals for a diffrent angle of attack attack attack
hear scince reason 2.5

• Information