Tera Kiss - Don't give up : advices needed about our song.

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Tera Kiss

10 Mar 2020

Hello, everyone !

We have created an Electro song (under Reason) made with sung words taken from 20 songs of a famous singer. We would like to have your advice. Here is the link :

This makes a song totally different with lyrics never heard !

jappe

05 Mar 2024

Interesting idea!
Sounds a bit like suno.ai when you need a segment telling it to make it instrumental but it hallucinates alien-language vocals anyway because it feels like it

WolfZeit

07 Mar 2024

This is a great idea and well executed. I don't know Jackson's songs well enough to spot where the samples come from, but it works well. The only suggestion I would make is to redo the video for it, this time with the lyrics appearing in the video as he sings them.

selig
RE Developer

07 Mar 2024

Great idea, only comment I would have is the rhythmic pad/vocal part going all the way through is way louder than anything else to my ears, like to the point it’s distracting from the lead. It’s like a dish with too much seasoning distracting you from the main ingredient (the vocal). Plus it is (intentionally?) sounding like a low quality mp3 (or it IS a low quality mp3?). Super cool idea!
Selig Audio, LLC

• Information