(Drum & Bass) The Dragonborg Untitled WIP

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TheDragonborg

01 Mar 2020

I got sick of the bassline so I had to change it (it happens sometimes lol) but this one hits really hard!
Last edited by TheDragonborg on 05 Mar 2020, edited 2 times in total.

EdwardKiy

01 Mar 2020

yes.jpg
yes.jpg (56.24 KiB) Viewed 1456 times

DrGOA®

02 Mar 2020

Good one! 👌

TheDragonborg

05 Mar 2020

New bassline in OP...

EdwardKiy

05 Mar 2020

Well and good. No more acid squelch? Or is it WiP? Was kind of curious how that one would work out. It was fresh, and searching youtube for "acid drum and bass" brings to that god-awful melodic vocal-smothered garbage, which I couldn't for the life of me discern from what is called "liquid DnB" - the one that sounds like bubble gum chewed a million times. You'd have next to no competition.

TheDragonborg

05 Mar 2020

EdwardKiy wrote:
05 Mar 2020
Well and good. No more acid squelch? Or is it WiP? Was kind of curious how that one would work out. It was fresh, and searching youtube for "acid drum and bass" brings to that god-awful melodic vocal-smothered garbage, which I couldn't for the life of me discern from what is called "liquid DnB" - the one that sounds like bubble gum chewed a million times. You'd have next to no competition.
Well I changed the key of the bassline so that means it's going to be work to change everything else...

• Information