[TECH HOUSE] TAKE YOU DOWN (DEEPER VERSION - Gmin - 124bpm)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
danc

25 Jan 2020

Learning to bring the percussion back in the mix... I always seem to make them too loud and wonder why it doesn't sound good loud as it gets in the way of everything else.

Anyway - wanted to give this one a real sub-bass and chords swirl.

Also - learning how make the kick and bass roll back and forth. Been using zplane's Decoda application where you can super deep analyse music tracks. Hence... I've listened really carefully at the latest tech-house tracks in the Beatport charts and worked out how they swing the bass along with the kicks. Interesting stuff.

Your thoughts?!
Check my Soundcloud:

Kov

25 Jan 2020

What ever You did to make Your mixes sound good. It worked out :)

danc

27 Jan 2020

Kov wrote:
25 Jan 2020
What ever You did to make Your mixes sound good. It worked out :)
Thanks for positive response... I've re-uploaded a new arrangement. Kinda finding the 'groove' now. Still working on it... as I think i can get it bang on.

Anyway... thoughts from you lot?

BTW - Reason seriously used now in the mix - mostly for delay FX. LOVE HERE GOES TO THE ECHO!
Check my Soundcloud:

SynthGang

28 Jan 2020

danc wrote:
27 Jan 2020
Kov wrote:
25 Jan 2020

Anyway... thoughts from you lot?

BTW - Reason seriously used now in the mix - mostly for delay FX. LOVE HERE GOES TO THE ECHO!
ALL your tracks ROCK. Really dig the vibe the vocal creates. And that swirling bass is crazy phat and really makes things groove along and mix sounds spot-on in my headphones! :reason: :thumbs_up:

P.S. Echo is just the best all-around delay unit that is simple yet still packed with good features (can't enough of that ducking knob)... and I literally have it on 1 or 2 sends on almost every single track :lol:

danc

28 Jan 2020

SynthGang wrote:
28 Jan 2020
danc wrote:
27 Jan 2020

ALL your tracks ROCK. Really dig the vibe the vocal creates. And that swirling bass is crazy phat and really makes things groove along and mix sounds spot-on in my headphones! :reason: :thumbs_up:

P.S. Echo is just the best all-around delay unit that is simple yet still packed with good features (can't enough of that ducking knob)... and I literally have it on 1 or 2 sends on almost every single track :lol:
THANKS SYNTHGANG.... I've uploaded a new version (v3)... which tidies up the intro + one or two of the spot vocals which were slightly mistimed.... here it is...

Check my Soundcloud:

• Information