(downtempo) betamax_

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
boesOne

22 Jan 2020

Tried to make a washed out, oldish sounding track. Like something from old videotape.
Used Rhytmic, kong, monotone, the legend, antidote (a lot), dr octorex, and effect wise mainly valhalla vintageverb and audiomatic.

Any feedback very welcome :)

Chizmata

22 Jan 2020

well you surely got that old videotape sound right. the actual musical phrases are rock solid. but i find the transitions between the different parts a bit lacking.

boesOne

25 Jan 2020

Chizmata wrote:
22 Jan 2020
well you surely got that old videotape sound right. the actual musical phrases are rock solid. but i find the transitions between the different parts a bit lacking.
Thank you for the good feedback! Agree, i can improve on the transitions. thx!

Brosefski

25 Jan 2020

I thought the track flowed very nicely actually. I didn't see much issues on your transitions personally. I think you nailed it as far as having that lo-fi cassette/video tape feel. Good job! :) I downloaded it and added it to my collection of tunes.
:reason: :recycle: :re:

boesOne

27 Jan 2020

Thx Brosefski! :)

• Information