Your Favourite ReasonTalk Music Forum Posting of 2019

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
stratatonic

03 Jan 2020

What was your favourite 2019 posting in the Reason Music Forum of ReasonTalk? Either a single track or album.
There has been some great music posted here in 2019, but my vote goes to TheMiles' Flug der weißen Krähe
The whole album from start to finish just flows really well. Very well produced.

<iframe style="border: 0; width: 350px; height: 786px;" src="https://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/alb ... rent=true/" seamless><a href="
Flug der weißen Krähe by WhiteKrow</a></iframe>

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7514460
I have warmed up to the first song, btw :)

motuscott

03 Jan 2020

God bless the interwebs where, at the press of a button, we can enter another's mindspace.
Still that bassline needs work. God, I'm such an asshole, point your assault weapons just above the eyebrow. Here, right here
Joking, serious piece of work here...
Wait! Upon further listening...
I'll be here all night. Tip the waitstaff!!!
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

Proboscis

03 Jan 2020

It would be a nice feature to have an upvote button for this forum category, then the ability for the administrators to run an annual report on the 1st of each new month and post it, then an annual report in January every year. This would also result in more listens as people review some of the prior month's musical postings, and generate more interest in Reason user's music.

I can't really say, since I haven't visited here for the whole year, and even if I did, would not remember what I heard over a 12 month period. But I'm trying to make a point to give new music posts a listen, and provide some positive comment (or critique where warranted) because I think feedback is a good thing (good, bad or indifferent) to help the artist grow, by hearing the opinions of other artists, or even just simply some praise - ie; with a 'love this track' or simply an upvote button.

stratatonic

05 Jan 2020

Proboscis wrote:
03 Jan 2020
I'm trying to make a point to give new music posts a listen, and provide some positive comment (or critique where warranted) because I think feedback is a good thing
Yeah, it's tough...there are only so many minutes to the day...and listening to music takes time...
I can look at a someone's photo/drawing/painting and have a positive or negative or neutral reaction in an instant, but someone's piece of music may take 3 or 15 minutes to form an opinion. And even then, some tunes need a few listens to get into

Well, maybe you'll post this year and it'll be the favourite of 2020 for someone...

Proboscis

06 Jan 2020

stratatonic wrote:
05 Jan 2020
Well, maybe you'll post this year and it'll be the favourite of 2020 for someone...
I would not wish my trashy music upon anyone :lol: :lol: :lol:

stratatonic

20 Jan 2020

Proboscis wrote:
06 Jan 2020
stratatonic wrote:
05 Jan 2020
I would not wish my trashy music upon anyone :lol: :lol: :lol:
O come on, don't be bashful...post your trash :thumbs_up:

• Information