(Progressive Electronic/Edm/Lo-fi) Cushioned Beneath Tomorrow's Skies - Zac Prod.

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Zac

30 Dec 2019

"

128bpm 9m:52s

Spoken words:

Time is relentlessly blowing in my face
It's persistent breathe waking me from sleep
Vainly I grasp at the moments as they pass
This consuming desire to hold their beauty
And make them last

But all is passing and all is lost
Cycles seemingly repeating are yet truly spirals
They seem familiar but are still unique
For times' yearning reach will never repeat
Never to peak and always to seek

So now I lay beneath this endless breeze
Not up tight but not at ease
For the sail of my thoughts this wind now fills
Forever onwards destiny lies
Cushioned beneath tomorrow's skies

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

31 Dec 2019

I know this was part of the "long song" challenge. I think you did a great job on this challenge, but personally I still prefer shorter songs. Maybe there's a reason my own songs tend to be on the shorter side.
Anyway, I like many of the synth sounds you have there. Sounds good. :thumbs_up:

stratatonic

05 Jan 2020

I don't know why I was was expecting ambient droney. But it had a beat - so I listened when I was making dinner. I like all the changes you did. Like the arp and then the drum beat after the 3:00 mark...cool bass synth around 4:30 ish...sounds pretty balanced and well mixed over here.

Zac

06 Jan 2020

stratatonic wrote:
05 Jan 2020
I don't know why I was was expecting ambient droney. But it had a beat - so I listened when I was making dinner. I like all the changes you did. Like the arp and then the drum beat after the 3:00 mark...cool bass synth around 4:30 ish...sounds pretty balanced and well mixed over here.
TritoneAddiction wrote:
31 Dec 2019
I know this was part of the "long song" challenge. I think you did a great job on this challenge, but personally I still prefer shorter songs. Maybe there's a reason my own songs tend to be on the shorter side.
Anyway, I like many of the synth sounds you have there. Sounds good. :thumbs_up:
Thanks guys, nice to get some comments, quite a bit of effort went into it.

I won't be in a hurry to do a long song again but it did teach me a few things :thumbs_up:

• Information