(Electronic, Pop) New album Who Needs Privacy (all Reason)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
sinusfiction

20 Dec 2019

Big day for me, I've got a new album out: Who Needs Privacy. It's completely made with Reason and it has tracks going back to 2009 (Only Scum Need Privacy) and 2011 (Dreams). The others are from the last 4 years.

It's nice (at least for me) to compare production decisions from 10 years ago and now. One big difference is how I treat the vocals. The built in pitch editor made my life so much easier (no more exports and imports to get melodyne in the loop). Also, ten years ago I was tweaking patches more to get different sounds from the few synths we had back then. Of course this exploded with Rack Extensions and now VST, so nowadays I tend to try more different patches from different synths. Still a good journey though, creating tracks...

Anyway, it took some time to make a tracklist (I had 20+ tracks to choose from) and to give them the same master treatment (at least from a loudness point of view). Thank you Ozone 8 and Youlean Loudness Meter. Also the tool Exposé was nice to compare the different tracks (and different versions of one track).

You can find the album for example on Spotify or Apple Music.

Hope you enjoy it!
Last edited by sinusfiction on 21 Dec 2019, edited 1 time in total.
New album Who Needs Privacy on Spotify or Soundcloud

Micha1973

20 Dec 2019

Sorry i want to hear - but i do not reg me on anything. i hope there is a link we/ i can hear
Music Is My Life
&
Reason 12 sounds better :essentials:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsW3Wr ... gA05XklBng

sinusfiction

20 Dec 2019

Micha1973 wrote:
20 Dec 2019
Sorry i want to hear - but i do not reg me on anything. i hope there is a link we/ i can hear
Ah, so no Spotify or Apple Music for you. Should be on any music streaming service by now. And, the album will be released on SoundCloud as well, if that's good for you. Somewhere in the coming weeks.

sinusfiction

18 Jan 2020

Micha1973 wrote:
20 Dec 2019
Finally found some time to put the tracks on Soundcloud

Heigen5

18 Jan 2020

I like the music, but I would like to say my answer that why we need privacy. Well, all the tinfoil artists do, because of the bad experience with the aliens and they ain't all friendly to us. ;)

sinusfiction

21 Jan 2020

Heigen5 wrote:
18 Jan 2020
I like the music, but I would like to say my answer that why we need privacy. Well, all the tinfoil artists do, because of the bad experience with the aliens and they ain't all friendly to us. ;)

Haha, thanks for listening!

danc

21 Jan 2020

sinusfiction wrote:
21 Jan 2020
Heigen5 wrote:
18 Jan 2020

Haha, thanks for listening!
Listening whilst working - my FAV so far is RELAX. But only half way through the album... verdict is open on FAV until I get to the end!

Well done though on completing an album. No easy feat.
Check my Soundcloud:

sinusfiction

06 Feb 2020

danc wrote:
21 Jan 2020

Listening whilst working - my FAV so far is RELAX. But only half way through the album... verdict is open on FAV until I get to the end!

Well done though on completing an album. No easy feat.
Thanks, Relax is also one of my own favorites, but almost left it out because it's a bit of a genre difference (more dance), but I couldn't kill this darling, haha

• Information